Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Kitchen Garden Webinar

I have very little experience with Renee's Garden , though what little I do have has been good.  I  am intrigued by this company due to the abundance of information on their website, and the gorgeous and informative seed packets.  I of course have no connection to this company, I just wanted to share a link to a horticulture webinar I watched recently done by Renee Shepherd:


I have only grown out lettuce seeds from Renee's so far this year, but the rate and speed at which they germinated impressed me.  I ordered some seeds for next year's garden after watching the webinar.  I learned of a few new varieties I am eager to try, and also I appreciate that she mixes varieties within one seed packet for things like beans and peppers, color coating the seeds so you know which is which.  That means fewer leftover seeds for a small kitchen gardener like myself.  There is no paper catalog, and the selections offered are catered to the home gardener.  If you have some time to spare watch the linked video, I hope that you my enjoy it as much as I did.

Happy Gardening!

No comments: