- Belly laughs from my kids.
- Singing birds.
- Sweet smelling flowers.
- The beach.
- My husband.
- Yellow houses.
- Baby anything.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill for dinner (there is a song & dance involved). It makes me that happy....."Mamma's got Chi-pot-LE, Mamma's got Chi-pot-LE, Mm-mm-Mm-Mm-mm"
Ahem. OK, now on to the gardening stuff. ☺ Maybe another top ten list?.......
- Blackberries, currant, and last blueberry bushed arrived yesterday. Only the blackberries have been planted so far.
- Kale and spinach are currently the only things available for harvest in the garden. (Ooh- maybe I will make a NOW HARVESTING gadget for the blog......that would be cool.)
- I ordered more seeds. Yes, I did. Want to know why? I am afraid we may have another awful season coming and I want to ensure any variety I like is in my seed collection for the coming years. My prediction is the "Unavailable for 201?" list continues to grow.
- I have been neglecting to pot up my ever growing tomato and pepper seedlings (and clean out my refrigerator). Procrastination is not a good thing.
- I am trying broccoli this year despite the worm issue, though I must say if I see too many all broccoli will be going in the compost because I have heard too many 'little green worm on the dinner plate' stories for my liking. Anyone have any thoughts/tips here?
- The Winter Rye I planted as a cover crop last Fall refuses to go away despite my best efforts to kill it. I think I have more rye than peas in one bed. *&@%!
- I really can't make it to 10.
Happy Gardening all......go ahead, make your own lists.