- Potatoes are beginning to flower.
- Tomatoes blossoms were sprayed.
- Peas are growing on the vines (I always forget they ripen from the bottom up, so remembering to peak down in the garden greenery turned up actually pea pods, yipee!).
- Fish feed done; asparagus fertilized; mulch pulled from garlic bed.
- Beans are coming up.
- Thai Basil = dead (just like the lemon, what gives?).
- All cool weather greens have bolted.
- Melon seedlings doing poorly, possibly due to damping off.
- Summer & Winter Squash direct sown at beginning of week.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
© How My Garden Grows All Rights Reserved; Kelly at 10:46 AM