Thursday, June 18, 2009

An Ode To Mr. Adams

I was inspired to write this ditty after carrying our growing collection of empties from the counter to the basement this morning:

Six empty cases of beer on the floor, six empty cases of beer
We drank the Sam down after digging the ground,
Six empty cases of beer on the floor.
Six empty cases of beer on the floor, six empty cases of beer,
We keep them near, cause the children are here,
Six empty cases of beer on the floor.
Six empty cases of beer on the floor, six empty cases of beer
Honey run to the store, we must buy some more
We need a full case of beer on the floor!

1 comment:

Erin said...

OMG, that's hilarious! Going to have to copy and paste that one to email my hubby on the ship, he'll love it! I am actually trying to figure out where to store our empties since we recycle them for the homebrew...oh, how I wish I had a basement!