Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Arrivals


The order I placed over at Edible Landscaping arrived today. After Travis was done with his inspection I opened her up......unfortunately, the item I have been pining for arrived damaged, but hopefully it will recover and will not need to be replaced.

Notice the top of my poor little fig down in front of the container rather than up on top of the stem where it belongs. Also included in the order is an ornamental citrus called Flying Dragon, and a Blanca White Current. The fig will not be winter hardy in my zone 6, so it will spend the summers on the deck and come in inside for the coldest months of the year. (It's pot has been patienly awaiting it's arrival, visible in the backround of the photo along with all the other stuff.) I have some work to do.....

No comments: